Hazardous waste management
Secure the management of hazardous waste
Access to the best recovery and treatment solutions is possible using our on-site logistic solutions and hub network:
- Sorting at source: internal collection, supply of packaging and labelling, initial sorting
- Creation and operation of logistics organisations: collection, transit, waste flow, export files
- Waste preparation: sorting and grouping, repackaging, physical and chemical preparation, desensitisation of unstable waste.
We guarantee effective control of induced costs and continuity of operations (licence to operate) associated with regulatory compliance and final destinations for waste. We provide a panel of tools to support variations in production, whether in volume or nature of waste. We develop flexible solutions suited to each type of hazardous waste, which guarantee the safety of people and prevent risks:
On-site sorting and grouping
Hazardous waste is isolated from other waste and collected then grouped for easier pre-treatment and transportation.
We use cost-effective management tools to ensure optimum traceability of waste through to its elimination or recycling, in accordance with applicable standards.
We provide specific containers to transport hazardous waste and propose multimodal logistics solutions that comply fully with all regulations. We also assist our clients for cross-border transport.
Reinforce environmental performance
We provide our clients with a variety of solutions to handle all types of hazardous waste using fully environmentally-sound procedures:
- Chemical and thermal channels: concentration by evaporation, physical and chemical, incineration, co-incineration, cementing, salt water etc.
- Mineral channels: storage, stabilisation etc.